Talis has been engaged to provide the Town of Port Hedland waste consultancy services on a number of areas that have been identified by the Town for improvement across the landfill site and with the Council’s current waste management strategy. As part of these works, Talis will be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Waste Management Strategy/Landfill Options/Site Master Plan;
- Waste Management Economic Analysis;
- Small Vehicle Waste Transfer Station Concept Design and Approvals;
- Landfill Closure Plan and Revegetation Strategy; and
- Landfill Tenure Approvals.
As part of this project, Talis is required to review and analyse all aspects of the South Hedland Landfill waste management operations, and provide comprehensive reports, plans, and drawings to support our recommendations.